PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Chic Rimini

Chickykim2000
03-08-06, 19:30
Hello I'm Kim Fornasari I'm from Holland.
Saturday the 30th I was in Chic with my brother (very nice music!!!) I met a boy there from San Marino named Alessandro, he was 17 years old and he told me he's playing volleyball. I gave him my mobile number but I could'nt remember quite what my number was (I had a couple of beers ) So gave him him the number: 0625174217 but my real number is actually 0031625174317 (0031 or +31 stands for holland). I gave him my e-mail adress too only he had no e-mail adress...... Now I'm very sad.....maybe he thinks I'm a cheater, that I lied to him, but i realllllllly liked him and I want to keep contact with him but know I can't reach him. Maybe this saturday he'll be In chiq again, I desperately want to now his telephone number or adress. Maybe you guys can announce him and ask for me his e-mail.......and send me through. I would realllllly appreciate that.

Thank you

Kim Fornasari

P.S. He had an earring, some bad wounds on his arms and legs (because he was fallen with his scooter) and a necklace with a catholic sign (not a cross) and very short hair.

technoboy2084
10-08-06, 18:15
hi Kim!
i'm Andrea, i'm from San Marino too!
I was in chic disco in that night!!

maybe i see you and you see me!!

i know alessandro but i haven't his telephone number :(

if in the next days i see him, i tell him about you!

bye!